EUnetHTA 21 is pleased to announce the publication of the EUnetHTA 21 – EMA work plan.
EMA and EUnetHTA 21 work closely together, to prepare for the HTA Regulation.
Between 2021 and 2023, EMA and EUnetHTA 21 are focusing on the following jointly agreed priority areas:
- Joint scientific consultation for robust evidence generation
- Exchange of information on assessments of medicines
- Generation of patient-relevant data and information to support decision-making
- Methodologies to engage patients and healthcare professionals
- Horizon scanning and preparedness of HTA and regulatory systems
- Optimisation of regulatory outputs as reference for down-stream decision-making
- Study methods and guidelines of real-world evidence
- Tools to support assessment in smaller populations
- Assessment work related to companion diagnostics.
More information is available in the joint work plan here.