This consultation will take place between 27 February and 27 March 2015.
Objective of the methodological guideline
EUnetHTA´s methodological guidelines are targeted to the needs of health technology assessors in the EUnetHTA member organisations. Their recommendations focus on the methodological challenges encountered while performing relative effectiveness assessments of pharmaceuticals and other health technologies.
Secondary target groups of the guidelines are decision-makers, researchers, industry or other stakeholders as the guidelines inform on what is deemed
- good quality of study design and conduct,
- less biased, reliable and applicable evidence,
- good reporting and synthesis of evidence,
- and good practice of statistical data analysis in the context of HTA.
1. Draft methodological guideline “Process of information retrieval for systematic reviews and health technology assessments on clinical effectiveness”
2. Table of comments Form
How to submit your comments?
Please provide any comments on the draft methodological guideline using the table of comments form. Please forward the Form by 12:00 noon CET on 27th of March 2015 at the very latest to the first author Elke.Hausner@iqwig.de and the Subgroup 3 coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org.
The e-mail should contain complete contact data of the sender (name, title, organisation, postal address, telephone number and e-mail address of the sender).
The sender should indicate if he/she submits the comments as an individual or on behalf of an organisation.
If you wish to draw our attention to published literature, please supply the full reference.
The authors are unable to accept:
- Comments received after the consultation deadline
- Comments that are not provided via the table of comments Form
- Confidential information or other material that you would not wish to be made public
What will happen to your comments?
- All comments will be formally responded to in a combined document, which will be posted on the EUnetHTA website within two months. This document will also contain the names of persons / organisations that properly submitted contributions.
- No action will be taken upon receipt of late comments.
- You should receive a response to your email with comments as a confirmation that your comments have been received. If you do not receive this acknowledgement, please contact the coordinator email@example.com to ensure your comments have been safely received.
The final version of the methodological guideline will be published on the EUnetHTA website.